COVID-19 SCHOOL DATA
As of Tuesday, October 5 at 3:00 p.m., the Guy-Perkins School District has the following affected by COVID-19:
- 0 students testing positive for COVID-19;
- 0 staff members testing positive for COVID-19;
- 0 staff members in quarantine for COVID-19;
- 0 substitute teachers in quarantine for COVID-19;
- 44 of 54 staff receiving at least one (1) COVID-19 vaccination dose; and
- 2 students placed on quarantine due to:
- Being exposed to a family member testing positive for COVID-19;
- Being exposed to a family friend testing positive for COVID-19;
- Going to community gatherings where participants are not required to wear masks; or
- Being exposed to students at school testing positive for COVID-19.
ACHI DATA CENTER
On Tuesday, October 5, 2021, at 3:00 p.m., infections of residents in the Guy-Perkins School District has lowered to "green" level (10-19 per 10,000 residents). ACHI also reports that the number of Guy-Perkins School District residents fully vaccinated to date is 32%. For more ACHI data and information, go to: https://achi.net/covid19/.
HOW TO REPORT POSITIVE COVID-19 CASES
In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19 within our students and staff, we are asking all Guy-Perkins families to immediately notify the district's Point of Contact (POC), Sarah Toller (R.N.), when the following occurs:
- Your child tests positive for COVID-19;
- Someone in your household tests positive for COVID-19 ;
- Your child has been identified as a Close Contact to someone outside of school who tested positive for COVID-19
You may also contact the POC with any COVID-19-related questions at 501-402-4377, or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone calls and emails will be returned during normal school hours.
Should it be necessary for the POC to contact you regarding a COVID-19-related issue, the call will likely come from 501-402-4377, or 501-679-3509. Please enter these numbers into your phone for future reference.