The Guy-Perkins School District will pivot all instruction to "on-line" beginning Thursday, January 7 with students to return "on-site" Monday, January 18. During this time, students are to log in from home and complete the assigned work in order to be counted "present" for the day. Here are some things you will need to know during this time:
- Students may check out a device from the school to use at home. A form will be sent home with students whose parents are unable to come in and sign forms in the office.
- The school district WiFi password has been disabled and students may access the network from the school parking lot.
- Breakfast/Lunch deliveries will be made after 10:30 a.m. each day to student homes. Please call the COVID-19 Hotline at 501-510-0535 to set up home delivery.
- Please email your child's teacher(s) if they are unable to log in and do their work. Mr. Hale will help with any problems that may arise with on-line learning - firstname.lastname@example.org. Mr. Varnell will assist with any technology issues that may arise - email@example.com.
- All buildings and gyms will be closed during this time. The Administration Office will be answering emergency calls from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. each day - 501-679-7224.
- Pre-K will be open for students during this time.
Thank you for working with our staff during this time. We appreciate all of the planning and work that has gone into making "on-line" instruction possible. Stay safe and healthy!