One-to-One SPED Para-Professional
The Guy-Perkins School District is seeking a classified employee for the 2019-20 school year. To apply: Email a resume to email@example.com or fax to 501-679-3508.
Position Type: Full-time
Posted date: August 26, 2019
Application deadline: Posted until filled
Starting date: Immediately
In keeping with guidelines of the Title VI, Section 601, Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX, Section 901, Educational Amendments of 1972, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Guy-Perkins School District assures that no person shall on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or handicap be excluded from the participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program in the Guy-Perkins School District.
GUY-PERKINS SCHOOL DISTRICT
492 Highway 25 North Guy, Arkansas 72061
Central Office: (501) 679-7224 Fax: (501) 679-3508
Home Access Center is NOW OPEN for students in grades 5-12!
All 5th-12th grade students now have access to HAC. Student Logins and Passwords (High School) are being handed out today, 8.28.19. Elementary student access is by parent/guardian only.
If you had access to HAC last year, your username/password should still work. Click "forgot password" to reset for this year if needed.
Want to Register Online? Here's what to do:
1. Go to Home Access Center Website (https://hac40.esp.k12.ar.us) or click HERE
2. Select "Click Here to Register for HAC"
3. Select Guy-Perkins and enter First Name, Last Name, City and Zip Code (used to register your student).*
4. Create Username and two security questions
5. Check your email for activation link.
6. Activate your account by answering security questions.
7. Create Password.
8. ACCESS HAC!
* If you did not provide your email address during registration, or if you receive a message requiring you to contact district administrator, please email Nick Williams (Technology/eSchool Coordinator): firstname.lastname@example.org.
Generally, email responses will be sent on the same day if received by 5 pm, and the next business day if received after 5 pm.
The 2019-2020 GPSD Student Handbook has been released. It can be found under "Quick Links" on the District Homepage. You can also download it HERE.
We have openings!
Click HERE for more info
492 Highway 25 North Guy, AR 72061
Mr. Hayes (Math)